Walk Through Bethlehem 2012
Fri., Dec. 7 from 7-9 p.m.
Sat., Dec. 8 from 7-9 p.m.
Sun., Dec. 9 from 6-8 p.m.
- Hundreds of candle lights will line the path to the “Walls of Bethlehem.”
- Roman guards, shopkeepers and merchants in costume will be in the streets. Care has been taken to ensure that the goods in each shop are realistic. See live farm animals and a camel during your visit. You will also see shepherds, angels and Wise Men. Visit the live nativity scene at the manger.
- It takes more than 300 church members to re-create Bethlehem. Simpsonwood
- Over 2,000 visitors experience the excitement of "Walk Through Bethlehem every year.
- While admission is free, canned food will be accepted for the Norcross Cooperative Ministry. Last year, Simpsonwood
- Hot chocolate and cookies will be available at the end of each visitor’s journey to further warm the spirit.
Church members interested in working behind the scenes at Walk Through Bethlehem? For more information contact our church office.
Interested in attending Walk Through Bethlehem? The village is located in the retreat center across from our church campus. Parking is plentiful and available in the Simpsonwood UMC church parking lots.