26th Annual Walk Through Bethlehem 2017
Fri., Dec. 8 from 7-9 p.m.
Sat., Dec. 9 from 7-9 p.m.
Sun., Dec. 10 from 6-8 p.m.
Located at Simpsonwood Park across the street from our church!!
4500 Jones Bridge Circle
Peachtree Corners, GA 30092
- Hundreds of candle lights will line the path to the “Walls of Bethlehem.”
- Roman guards, shopkeepers and merchants in costume will be in the streets. Care has been taken to ensure that the goods in each shop are realistic. See live farm animals and a camel during your visit. You will also see shepherds, angels and Wise Men. Visit the live nativity scene at the manger.
- More than 300 church members volunteer to re-create Bethlehem. Simpsonwood UMC members of all ages participate in planning, constructing, performing and supporting Walk Through Bethlehem.
- Approximately 3-4,000 visitors experience the excitement of "Walk Through Bethlehem every year.
- While admission is free, canned food will be accepted for the Norcross Cooperative Ministry. Simpsonwood UMC has collected hundreds of barrels of canned goods through the year.
- Hot chocolate is served at the end of each visitor’s journey to further warm the spirit.
Church members interested in working behind the scenes at Walk Through Bethlehem? For more information contact our Lora King.
Interested in attending Walk Through Bethlehem? The village is located in Simpsonwood Park across from our church campus. Parking is plentiful and available in the Simpsonwood UMC church parking lots.