We are called to serve Christ through our prayers, our presence, our gifts, our service and our witness. While all of these forms of sharing are vital to our programs, it is our financial generosity that funds the various ministries of the church.
At Simpsonwood, we believe that true Christian generosity doesn’t begin in the wallet. It begins in the heart. It begins in that deeply personal and inward place where we recognize and respond to the extraordinary generosity of a loving God.
WAYS TO GIVE AT SUMC:
1. DONATE ONLINE THROUGH OUR SECURE WEBSITE. Simply CLICK HERE to make a one time or recurring gift through our secure website. You will be prompted to create an online account using your email address to manage your giving. (Simpsonwood does not collect/store your financial information.)
2. DROP YOUR CHECK OR GIFT OF CASH IN THE OFFERING PLATE SUNDAY MORNING. For gifts of cash, please use one of the offering envelopes found on the back of the pews and clearly mark your name on the outside of the envelope to receive credit on your giving statement.
3. MAIL YOUR CHECK TO THE CHURCH OFFICE. Please make checks payable to Simpsonwood UMC (or SUMC) and mail to 4500 Jones Bridge Circle, Peachtree Corners, GA 30092
4. TEXT TO GIVE. Text the amount you wish to donate to 770-741-2357. You will receive a text back, with a unique link to follow. Enter your information and tap Process! You will receive a verification via text& a receipt via email. For future giving, simply text the amount you wish to donate & it will process automatically.
5. GIVE VIA PAYPAL. Submit your donation to Paypal@SimpsonwoodUMC.org.
6. GIVE VIA THE GIVEPLUS+ APP. Download the GivePlus App and search for Simpsonwood UMC. You can create an account to make continued giving a breeze or save time with a one time gift by using Give Now and donating as a guest.
7. UTILIZE YOUR BANK’S BILL PAY SYSTEM. If you use the bill pay services offered by your financial institution, you can set up the church as a payee and have them mail checks directly to the church. The payment can be set up as a recurring bill or you can manually issue checks.
Payee: Simpsonwood UMC, 4500 Jones Bridge Circle, Peachtree Corners, GA 30092
Account: Your name
Memo: Please specify the use in the Memo field if your donation is for anything other than the Operating Fund (i.e., pledge payment)
8. GIFTS OF APPRECIATED STOCK. You may donate stock to fulfill your pledge or for contributions to other projects. By donating stock to the church, you are eligible to take a tax deduction for the fair market value of the stock at the time of the donation without having to pay capital gains tax on the increase in value of the stock. If you have the actual stock certificate, it can be endorsed over to the church. If your stock is in a brokerage account, it can be wired into the church’s brokerage account. Please provide the following Fidelity Investments account information for stock gifts to Simpsonwood UMC:
- DTC#: 0226
- Fidelity Transfer of Assets Account #: Z69499900
- Account Name: Simpsonwood United Methodist Church
Once you have initiated your stock gift, please contact Jim Fletcher or Linda Romarion so receipt of your gift can be confirmed. Contact page